Is your preferred time and date not available?
Join our Waiting List
Don’t want to wait weeks and weeks for an appointment with Millie? Join our waiting list and if we receive any cancellations we can try to schedule clients into the next available spots.
Appointments, Refunds and Cancellations Policy
We ask all new clients to complete a New Client Consultation Form. This is to gather relevant clinical information about you to assess your suitability for treatments.
We collect personal data, such as your name, address, contact numbers and email addresses. This information is used to keep you up to date with new services and developments, confirm your appointments and to provide you with important pre and post care information.
Please notify the clinic of any changes to your contact details including name changes, address, mobile number and email. This will help the clinic to get any necessary or important information to you.
Appointments can be made in a number of ways:
- In Person at In2skin Merimbula clinic
- By Telephone – 0429 263 139
We do try to keep to time. Please aim to arrive at the clinic five to ten minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for parking and checking in. If you are late, we may not be able to provide the full treatment that you are booked for because our treatments cannot be rushed, but you will still be charged for the full appointment.
If treatment is refused, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost. Or in the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited. During our peak periods, our clinic may request a small deposit for high-value injectable or long appointment times. Once the appointment has been attended, this amount will be deducted from your total treatment cost.
Whilst we all love children, in the interest of health and safety, children cannot accompany patients in the treatment rooms or be supervised by staff. Thank you for your understanding.
COVID-19 Safe Plan
When attending your appointment, we ask you to help us maintain a safe environment for everyone by:
- Providing accurate and up to-date-contact details for your client file (mandatory)
- Complete our COVID-19 questionnaire and have you temperature taken (mandatory)
- Attending your appointment alone to allow for safe social distancing in clinic
- Arriving 10 minutes before your appointment if you are new to the treatment
- Arriving just 5 minutes before your appointment if repeating a treatment
- Rescheduling your appointment and staying home if you are showing any symptoms or signs of illness
Clients that do not comply with the mandatory requirements to maintain our COVID-19 may be asked to reschedule.
Please see below for more details on our refund policy or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposits for treatments are non refundable if less than 24hrs of notice is given for appointment cancellations, rescheduling or no shows.
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the products or services you asked for. You may ask us for a refund of a product or service if it:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it
- Is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can’t easily be fixed within a reasonable time
- Does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time
- Creates an unsafe situation
Treatments/services and service packages are not transferable to other individuals or clinics.
Proof of purchase must be provided. Please choose carefully as we do not refund for change of mind or circumstance.
We understand life happens and you may need to change or reschedule your appointment. At
At In2skin we require a minimum of 24 hours notice for any appointment cancellation to allow time to reallocate your appointment to another client. If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or fail to attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to not refund your deposit.