Microdermabrasion or Microhydrobrasion Facial
Microdermabrasion, commonly referred to as ‘microderm’, uses specialised equipment to gently remove the outermost layer of dead cells from the skin. It is a highly effective procedure to improve minor skin imperfections like skin texture, reducing wrinkles and sun spots. The added benefit of improvement in the density of collagen fibres due to the stimulation provided during treatment plumps up the skin, keeping the skin looking younger for a longer period of time.
Milly to re-write
The perfect skin pick-me-up before a big event.
Or for more textural concerns to improve the appearance of open pores, fine lines and acne scarring, can be taken as a course of 6 treatments. Your skin will feel velvety soft and have a healthy glow.
At In2skin we use Medical Grade diamond tips for maximum uniform exfoliation of all facial skin areas, without damaging your skin in any way. Microdermabrasion can also treat the neck décolletage and hands.
The effects will last approximately a month, but can vary from person to person.
- Enhances product penetration
- Helps smooth coarsely textured skin
- Decreases the appearance of acne and acne scars
- Minimises enlarged and open pores, blackheads and whiteheads
- Boosts dull, tired and stressed skin
- Cleanses congested skin
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces superficial pigmentation
- No downtime